Thursday, June 9, 2011

But Wait! . . . There's More

So after my post from last night, I feel this post is necessary.  So, This morning, I left my house with four dollars to my name.  (As you'll know if you read my last blog post) :)  Over the course of the day, I spent $1 (Thank goodness for Customer Appreciation Day at Jimmy John's!) and when I got home, I was joking with my friend about my $3, only to discover that I got a check in the mail today for close to $140!  I had sold some textbooks online last week.  I wasn't expecting the check to come until next week!! God is so good to me. :) So, after buying a few supplies that I needed at Target, I now have not just $3 but $123!!! Amazing! :)  "And now you know the rest of the story" to quote Paul Harvey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment